Dental Hygiene is a method of caring the mouth and teeth clean to prevent dental problems, most commonly, gingivitis, dental cavities, bad breath and periodontal (gum) diseases. Teeth cleaning mean the removal of dental plaque and tartar from teeth to prevent cavities, gum disease, gingivitis and tooth decay. Tooth decay is the most common global disease. Vincent infection- a terrible disease of the mouth characterized by gravy ulceration of the mucous membrane, bleeding of gums, foul door to the breath etc.
- Vincent infection
- Cleaning and Forming of Root Canal System
- Caries: Future symptomatic apparatuses and prevention
- Nutrition and verbal health
- Photodynamic Treatment in Dentistry
- Erosions/ Whittling down/ Abrasion